- Colombia and Venezuela
- Chile and Argentina
- Peru and Ecuador: Galapagos and Machu Picchu Combinations
- Chile, Ecuador, Peru and Bolivia
- Bolivia and Chile: La Paz, Lake Titicaca, Uyuni, San Pedro de Atacama and Santiago
- Bolivia and Chile: La Paz, Lake Titicaca, Sucre, Potosi, Uyuni, San Pedro de Atacama and Santiago
- Quito, Galapagos, and Easter Island Tour
- Peru, Bolivia and Chile: Lima, Cuzco, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca, La Paz, Uyuni, San Pedro de Atacama and Santiago
- Ecuador, Peru and Chile: Galapagos, Lima, Cuzco, Machu Picchu, Santiago and Easter Island
- Peru, Argentina and Brazil Combinations
- Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay Combinations
- South America Highlights Tours
- Peru and Colombia
|Trip Length:||14 days|
|Includes airfare allowance from Miami (US)|
Quito, Galapagos, and Easter Island Tour
The impressive wildlife sanctuary of the Galapagos is a perfect complement to the spiritual energy of Easter Island. Yampu’s Quito, Galapagos and Easter Island Tour will give you an overview of the wonders and mysteries of Ecuador and Easter Island including two days in both Quito and Santiago, a five day cruise in the Galapagos and five days of exploration on Easter Island at the southeastern tip of the Polynesian triangle.
The Galapagos Islands lie on the Equator, 600 miles west of Ecuador and the South American coastline. While on the isles, you will be on board the Darwin Explorer cruise and in Quito you will visit Colonial Quito and the Equatorial Monument. The impressive wildlife sanctuary of the Galapagos is a perfect complement to the spiritual energy of Easter Island. Hangaroa is the small capital town of the Easter Island. This is where the great majority of the population lives (about 2,000 inhabitants). You will inevitably be drawn by the mystery and mysticism of the island.
Included in the itinerary is a First Class cruise. Due to current Galapagos Islands regulations each cruise can only visit an island every 14 days. This sample 5 day itinerary runs every two weeks. However we are able to offer a variety of other Galapagos cruises. Depending on your dates of travel, we are able to customize your itinerary to match the Galapagos Cruise departures.
Please click here for:
Complete descriptions of the Galapagos Islands and locations
Galapagos wildlife calendar
This tour includes airfare allowance from Miami (US), on non-holiday dates. You do not need to fly via Miami; Yampu will fly you the most direct way to your city of destination. Depending on your travel dates and proximity of travel, we will quote you the most economical surcharge from your city or country of origin.
Additional information on this trip:
Days of Week the Trip can Start:
Dates this trip is NOT available for online booking (please submit a regular request):
13 April - 21 April21 December - 05 January28 February - 09 March
Quito, Santiago, Easter Island