- Immerse yourself in the distinguished hot tubs made of massive tree trunks
- A mini golf course is designed in the forest with natural obstacles challenging all to compete
- The staff are extremely devoted to serving and treating guests with the utmost respect
- The interior of this magical mountain is designed as if being inside an enormous luminous tree
- The culinary team at Huilo Huilo strive to recuperate the lost culinary roots of Chile
The first lodge of the several making up the Huilo Huilo Biological Reserve, the structure is formed to seems like a volcano with natural features including a running waterfall descending from the top of the building. It serves to remind all of the majesty of mother nature. Distinguishing it from other properties, is the long list of services offered, beyond the list of services one would typically expect to discover at hotels in Chile. Well located in the Los Rios region of Chile, there is a series of flights that can arrive at the Pichol International Airport for those interested in reaching this exotic destination. From the airport, it’s roughly a 2 hour cab ride to the lodge itself.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Montaña Mágica Lodge, Panguipulli, Chile
Places You'll See
Huilo Huilo Biological Reserve
Huilo Huilo is a private for profit natural reserve and ecotourism project in southern Chile. Created in 1999, it encompasses 232 square miles of native forest in Chile committed to wildlife conservation and tourism and is located north east of the Mocho-Coshuenco volcano in Los Rios Region.