- This Lodge is well accompanied with an outdoor boma, gym, and spa for guests to feel most at ease
- Guest can be taken as close as humanly possible to encounter a lion with the guides' supervision
- Either at the bar or at the Sanctuary Spa, relaxation is wonderfully presented to all guests no matter the preference
- Enjoy the extensive views of the savanna grasslands as animals approach a nearby waterhole
- Excellent rangers and trackers who will easily uncover big 5 game for guests to view
Simbambili Game Lodge, a highly individualised destination for the discerning traveler is located in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, which is part of the Greater Kruger National Park. Set in magnificent trees along the meandering Manyeleti River, with views over extensive savanna grassland, that teems with wildlife visiting an ever popular water hole. Sophisticated yet simple, each suite has spectacular views whether from the unique en-suite bathrooms, outside salas or individual private plunge pools. With the Lodge accommodating a maximum of 16 guests, public areas carefully designed to resemble hospitality akin to a comfortable home with specially prepared meals and venues for entertaining and relaxation. Guests are encouraged to enjoy the extraordinary and unique wildlife of Africa, whether it is your choice to linger at a close encounter with lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo or to be amazed by the extensive array of birds and insects, or simply relax in the Sanctuary Spa. Your ranger and tracker team will astound you with their ability to track Big Five game, whether on safari, on foot or from an open vehicle safari.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Simbambili Game Lodge, Kruger Park, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Places You'll See
Sabi Sands Game Reserve
With more than 200 different species of animal, including the Big Five, Sabi Sands Game Reserve is one of the best places for a real African safari. It is also home to thousands of plant varieties. Enjoy early morning or night drives through the terrain, or a guided hiking tour.