- Explore the endless fascination of Africa’s wildlife in an open, state-of-the-art open Land Cruiser
- Be awed by the smaller aspects of the bush that are unveiled while on a fascinating walking safari
- Enjoy fantastic game viewing of the active watering hole from the safety of an expansive wooden deck
- Relax with a drink on the comfortable loungers, or cool off with a dip in the rim flow pool
- Feast on outdoor dinners around a blazing log fire, where one can see and hear the wildlife just a few feet away
Tuningi Safari Lodge, situated in the world renowned Big 5, malaria-free, Madikwe Game Reserve, proudly showcases this protected areas African success story in magnificent style! Tuningi offers guests superior accommodation enhanced by an impressive Big 5 safari experience and personalized service in a friendly and relaxed environment. The Main Camp and Little Tuningi combined accommodate 16 guests in four spacious Luxury and two Family Suites, all of which boast breathtaking views from private wrap-around decks. The ‘Colonial African chic’ main thatched lodge offers a sumptuous lounge, a spacious dining room and a well-stocked bar with an impressive rim flow pool that overlooks a watering hole, all interlinked by a sweeping wooden deck that leads to the boma area. Tuningi is not only a beautiful and luxurious lodge with remarkable safari experiences, but a welcoming retreat where guests are made to feel comfortable enough to feel like a family member.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Madikwe Game Reserve, Zeerust, North West, South Africa
Places You'll See
Madikwe Game Reserve
Madikwe Game Reserve is one of South Africa’s largest wildlife reserve, is regarded as one of the best national reserves, and is home to an assortment of natural occurring wildlife. Once sparse farmland, this reserve is now occupied by many native animals including big cats, rhinos, elephants and so much more.