- Get truly ‘up close and personal’ with nature and the rugged beauty of the islands
- Lean over the bow to watch the dolphins riding the bow wave inches away
- Stroll the beach among the sea lions and watch the boobies dive into the surf;
- Bathe in the sun while watching frigate birds soar above you while on the spacious sun deck
- Experience the islands' unique, desolate and pristine landscape with impressive lava flows, varied and unusual arid zone vegetation
The Beluga is a spacious and comfortable First Class motor yacht with panoramic windows in the salon and great deck space. Traveling onboard her is a fantastic way to cruise the islands in speed and style. Equipped with the most modern safety systems, Beluga accommodates 16 passengers. Each cabin has their own private bathroom equipped with hot & cold water showers. Beluga is fully air conditioned, has spacious social areas with all the comforts and facilities of a first class motor yacht.
Equipped with the most modern safety systems, Beluga accommodates 16 passengers in 8 double cabins (4 lower/lower berths, 2 with matrimonial beds and 2 upper/lower berths) Cabin #1 has three beds two lower and one upper bed. Each cabin has their own private bathroom equipped with hot & cold water showers. Beluga is fully air conditioned, has spacious social areas with all the comforts and facilities of a first class motor yacht. Enjoy your time on board in the spacious sundeck or relax in the shade of the top deck while cruising between the islands.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Places You'll See
Become enchanted by the unique and seemingly intrepid wildlife native to the Galapagos Islands. Dive in with the underwater life, or stay above water enjoying the other several water sports. For a dryer experience, relax on the sandy beaches soaking up the sun. Spend time with Giant Tortoises at the Charles Darwin Research Center.