- Enjoy the perks of traversing the Galapagos islands aboard a smaller vessel with access to restricted areas larger cruises cannot venture to
- Take in all of the remarkable flora and fauna that inhabit the surroudning islands and waters while hiking and scuba diving among other excursions
- Walk along the rocky coast line that will you show you a view of some of Galapagos’ best tide pools
- Admire the impressive lava flows, desolate and pristine landscape, varied and unusual arid zone vegetation
- Learn of the rich history of the Galapagos islands from its conception to Darwin's publications on the unique biodiversity present on these volcanic islands
Set sail aboard our ‘First Class’ schooner rigged motor sailor. Feel free to relax and enjoy any of her three wooden decks; maybe soaking up some equatorial sun, or perhaps reading and relaxing while cruising. This is a beautifully decorated motor sailor recently built in 2002 to meet all security standards, according to international marine safety regulations. Cachalote I accommodates 16 passengers in her 7 cabins: cabin all with private baths with hot/cold water showers, fully air conditioned with independent air conditioning units in each cabin.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Places You'll See
Become enchanted by the unique and seemingly intrepid wildlife native to the Galapagos Islands. Dive in with the underwater life, or stay above water enjoying the other several water sports. For a dryer experience, relax on the sandy beaches soaking up the sun. Spend time with Giant Tortoises at the Charles Darwin Research Center.