Private Cruise Highlights
- Locally sourced, healthy and gourmet style menus designed by the culinary talent of Chef Francisco Ventimilla,
- Each day of the Galapagos cruise, there will be two guided walks on a specific island where visitors will be able to walk and hike on beaches, lava fields, alongside cliffs and around mangrove estuaries.
- Have the opportunity to go snorkeling almost every day and be amazed at the beauty of the underwater world of the Galapagos
- See Galapagos penguins, sea lions, blue-footed and nazca boobies, pelicans, marine iguanas and a dozen other magnificent creatures.
- Take a dinghy ride out to the Bolivar Channel where you will have a great opportunity to see whales (such as Orcas and humpback whales) as well as dolphins, sun fish and many other large fish and Galapagos mammals.
A cruise to the Galapagos Islands is a once in a lifetime experience. You want to be sure you are traveling with a responsible Galapagos cruise company with high-quality vessels, top-level guides and exceptional cuisine. Family owned and operated since 1990, Ecoventura offers all that and more. As an award-winning leader in sustainable travel to the Galapagos Islands, Ecoventura has maintained the ecological certification SmartVoyager since 2000 and was the first Galapagos cruise ship company to offset carbon emissions and to install alternative energy sources.
Ecoventura operates a fleet of four expedition vessels in the Galapagos Islands; the MY ERIC & LETTY identical first-class motor yachts, and the brand new Premium class luxury vessel MV ORIGIN catering to active adults and families. Departures are every Sunday on two unique 7-night or 14-night itineraries. Small compatible groups of ten guests per naturalist guide ensures highly personalized service and intimate visits on shore. Gourmet style menus feature locally sourced and healthy meals prepared by our culinary school trained chefs. For experienced scuba divers, the 16-passenger luxury dive live-aboard, MV GALAPAGOS SKY, offers a rare opportunity for Galapagos scuba diving in the northern islands of Wolf and Darwin. Combine a week of diving with a week of land excursions for the best of both worlds
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Places You'll See
Become enchanted by the unique and seemingly intrepid wildlife native to the Galapagos Islands. Dive in with the underwater life, or stay above water enjoying the other several water sports. For a dryer experience, relax on the sandy beaches soaking up the sun. Spend time with Giant Tortoises at the Charles Darwin Research Center.