- Guided tours are proudly offered to guests for tours throughout the region
- Both the snow forest and the Mosho-choshuenco Volcano are 12 miles away
- Guests can enjoy time at the spa, garden, and game room at the fungi hotel
- As this is part of an all seasonal reserve, winter sports are quite popular in the area
- Tour the slopes of the volcano in the amphibious vehicle, the Darwinii
An architectural wonder inspired by the plant life of the southern forests, it aims to completely blend into its surroundings and convert itself into a new living component of the Huilo Huilo Biological Reserve. The moist soil of the native forest of northern Patagonia gives birth to the mushroom kingdom. Featuring an indoor and outdoor swimming pool and offers unique accommodations in which the interior of the rooms are made of wood yet give it a cozy feel. Each bedroom features a mini bar, private bathroom, a safety deposit box, and a terrace. Free parking is made available to all guests.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Reino Fungi Lodge, Panguipulli, Chile
Places You'll See
Huilo Huilo Biological Reserve
Huilo Huilo is a private for profit natural reserve and ecotourism project in southern Chile. Created in 1999, it encompasses 232 square miles of native forest in Chile committed to wildlife conservation and tourism and is located north east of the Mocho-Coshuenco volcano in Los Rios Region.