- Discover this stunning, wild, private reserve, while still being able to enjoy pleasant and cozy accommodation
- Stylish design details decorate the Hotel throughout, including the 26 cozy and welcoming rooms.
- Find the property's bar and restaurant, ‘El Mesón del Caulle’, where you can discover Patagonian flavors and share stories about your day.
- Set out on different excursions through the interior of the Valdivian forest and the highest summits of the park.
- Located within a nature reserve that sits at the foot of the Andes in the Los Rios region, on the shores of Lake Ranco, one of the largest and most beautiful lakes in the country
- Explore the wilderness of the Patagonian Andes then unwind and enjoy the Spa, after a day of adventure.
The perfect place to relax, hidden away in a little corner of paradise in Northern Patagonia. Futangue Hotel & Spa stands out for its native wood interiors and incredible views across to mountain ranges and waterfalls. This is the point from which to set out and explore the wilderness of the Patagonian Andes and to where you can return again, to unwind and enjoy the Spa, after a day of adventure.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!