- Take a boat to several neighboring uninhabited islands permitting you to snorkel and encounter several marine species
- Enjoy the most authentic and fulfilling Galapagos experience, surrounded by breathtaking views and memorable encounters with wildlife, all in discreet luxury
- Exclusive accommodations set in proximity to a tortoise reserve with Panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean
- Enjoy the nearby waves while surfing along Tortuga Bay Beach
- The Tortoise Breeding Station is an ideal place to see protected animals during their first years of life
This African-styled tented camp is a creative alternative to exploring the archipelago and soak nature in all comfort. Nestled in the wild highlands of Santa Cruz Island with stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and the National Park, this stylish camp offers a panoramic lodge, nine charming tents, a family suite and an infinity pool under a canapé of endemic trees.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Galapagos Safari Camp, Galápagos Islands, Ecuador
Places You'll See
A small town on the island of Santa Cruz in the center of the Galapagos, the town is the most populated area in the Galapagos with more than 12000 inhabitants. Although a small inhabited town in the archipelego, it is also considered to have the finest infrastructure in the Galapagos. It is home to the Galapagos National Park and can be reached by plane which lands on Baltra island and then guests are transferred by ferry from Baltra to Santa Cruz Island.