- Explore not only the landscape of the Galapagos but the depths of the diverse archipelago
- Naturalist dive instructor and dive master
- Dine on some of the finest Ecuadorian and international cuisine
- Dive equipment and camera rentals
- Cabin amenities including terrycloth bathrobes in your cabin, biodegradable shampoo, conditioner, and soap, and nightly Turn Down service
- Two dive masters and up to four dives a day ensure that your voyage will have ample underwater time to discover the magic of Galapagos diving.
This 100 ft. (33m), 16 passenger luxury live-aboard yacht was launched in 2001 by owner Santiago Dunn. “Sky” has cruised the islands of the Galapagos Archipelago for nearly a decade – providing thousands of divers with high octane, extraordinary Galapagos diving experiences. Our Galapagos live-aboard cruises also offer a full line-up of luxury accommodations, excellent food, “extra touch” amenities, and a friendly, helpful staff.
The luxury live-aboard M/V Galapagos Sky is a 100 ft. (33m) state-of-the-art live-aboard diving yacht exploring the fabled waters of the Galapagos Islands.
Designed by Peter A. Hughes and current owner Santiago Dunn in the year 2000, and launched in 2001 – this luxury live-aboard hosts 16 passengers in 8 well appointed cabins. We operate year round (schedule).
Built to exceed any/all international safety standards, M/V Galapagos Sky (specifications) is not only your live-aboard dive platform to the undersea wonders of Galapagos – but also has the crew, chefs, and amenities for you to enjoy five-star service during your entire trip.
Accommodations include eight private en-suite cabins with two twin or one king size bed options. Each cabin features a private head/shower, mirrored cabinet and wardrobe, bathrobes, hairdryer, and marine safe (biodegradable) toiletries. (cabin rates, terms, conditions)
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Places You'll See
Become enchanted by the unique and seemingly intrepid wildlife native to the Galapagos Islands. Dive in with the underwater life, or stay above water enjoying the other several water sports. For a dryer experience, relax on the sandy beaches soaking up the sun. Spend time with Giant Tortoises at the Charles Darwin Research Center.