- High-polished wood trim and floors
- Curl up at the library with TV and DVD player after a long day of exploring the outstanding landscape of the islands
- Relax on the sundeck and take in the rays with chaise lounges
- Spacious dining area allows you to comfortably eat while marveling at the stunning views of the Galapagos archipelago
- Two bilingual national park naturalist guides will show you the wonders of the Galapagos
The new Galaven Expedition Yacht is ideal for exploring the natural wonders of the Galapagos Islands in style and comfort. The Galaven Expedition holds up to 20 passengers and all accommodations offer spectacular ocean views from private cabins. The Galaven Expedition makes frequent stops that allow travelers to thoroughly embrace the unique wildlife and habitat of the archipelago. All visits are accompanied by trained and bilingual Galapagos National Park guides able to increase your understanding and appreciation of your magnificent surroundings.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Places You'll See
Become enchanted by the unique and seemingly intrepid wildlife native to the Galapagos Islands. Dive in with the underwater life, or stay above water enjoying the other several water sports. For a dryer experience, relax on the sandy beaches soaking up the sun. Spend time with Giant Tortoises at the Charles Darwin Research Center.