- Vira Vira’s bartender is delighted to display the enormous Chilean wine collection
- Enjoy the many activities that are included in the price as a package with your stay
- Expose yourself to the art of cheese making at the hacienda’s dairy farm
- A Mapucha style Ruca is set to provide you with a sensational yoga class
- Spend time visiting the picturesque city of Pucon, “entrance of the cordillera”
- Enjoy the exhilarating, optional helicopter tours and transfers offered by Vira Vira
Set in a beautiful location close to Pucon, Chile, Vira Vira Lodge displays a 23 hectare native park along the shores of the Liucura River, offering an oasis of peace and recreation. Vira Vira brings a sentiment which they call an “Elegance of Adventure” as a range of outdoor activities are all inclusive in your package stay with the hotel. Each of the rooms is beautifully positioned so to provide guests with excellent of the river and lagoon. They are individually decorated and features large bathrooms per room providing all the comforts one requires for a luxurious stay. The hacienda hotel’s restaurant is well designed and equipped to produce exquisite dishes made from the produce of the property’s local farm.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Hacienda Hotel Vira Vira - Relais & Châteaux, Pucón, Chile
Places You'll See
Nestled beside Lake Villarrica and shadowed by the smoking Villarrica Volcano is the quaint village of Pucon. A base for nearby adventurous activities, Pucon is the center for excursions. From white river rafting and volcano hiking to relaxing in thermal pools or on the sand beaches of the lake, there is much to absorb and enjoy.