- Exquisite ocean views with private balconies for each cabin
- All the social areas have a direct view to the sea
- The atmosphere of a small group of 16 passengers, make the voyage on the MILLENNIUM a wonderful journey
- Six large double cabins with two full size twin beds, and two suits with matrimonial beds
- Witness the delicate and unique environment of the surrounding islands with exclusive varieties of flora and fauna
The Millennium is a beautiful and modern yacht featuring ample spaces in the living room and dining room. All the social areas have a direct view to the sea. The atmosphere of a small group of 16 passengers, make the voyage on the MILLENNIUM a wonderful journey.
Snorkel with sea lions, watch the Blue-footed Boobies in their mating dance and explore the islands that inspired the theory of, evolution aboard the M/Y Millennium.
Millennium is the most beautiful yacht that spaciously accommodates sixteen passengers in six large double cabins with two full size twin beds, and two suits with matrimonial beds.
The modern double cabins are air conditioned with balcony, ocean view, bar, T.V. and private bathrooms with hot water and showers. The entire vessel is fully air-conditioned and features elegant social areas with stunning ocean views, a large dining room, lounge, sun deck and bar.
The comfort and quality of the service of this yacht will be a life time experience!
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Places You'll See
Become enchanted by the unique and seemingly intrepid wildlife native to the Galapagos Islands. Dive in with the underwater life, or stay above water enjoying the other several water sports. For a dryer experience, relax on the sandy beaches soaking up the sun. Spend time with Giant Tortoises at the Charles Darwin Research Center.