- Excellent meals, up to international standards, with daily local specials or choice vegetarian meals all prepared with utmost care by an experienced chef.
- The 3rd deck is a full entertainment area, a bar with plenty of comfortable seating, as well as a large covered area for outdoor sightseeing, whirlpools and outdoor showers for refreshing and relaxing.
- Air-conditioned leisure room that seats all passengers at same time, excellent for power point lectures, movies and briefings. or just for a comfortable relaxing, reading, or having a drink in an air-conditioned area.
- Unique on the Amazon Clipper Premium is a spacious observation and deck with a fantastic 360° panoramic view. Excellent to join the sunset, admire at the millions of stars and constellations of the southern hemisphere and best view to observe the spectacle meeting of the waters.
- While cruising along the edges of the rivers, the Amazon Clipper Premium leisure deck is a perfect platform for observation of wilderness and rain forest.
For those who wish the comfort of a luxury ship, we built the MV Premium, a vessel unique in style that offers “simply the best” small-ship cruising in the Amazon. The MV Premium hosts all guests in 16 spacious all-outside cabins (14m²…15,75m²), with two lower beds or one queen size bed, private bathroom facilities with hot shower, individual air-conditioning and safety box. An air-conditioned restaurant with meals served in buffet stile. A complete leisure deck with a large covered area for outdoor sightseeing and plenty of comfortable seating, as well as a large air-conditioned room for meetings and lectures. A sun deck with panoramic views of 360°.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Places You'll See
Known as the one of the longest rivers, and carrying the greatest volume of water in the world, the Amazon River runs through several South American countries. The surrounding jungle is teeming with wildlife, as well as over 40,000 species of plants. The river itself offers opportunities to see thousands of exotic fish and a wide variety of reptiles.