- Four of nine cabins feature private balconies and the main deck suite can be converted into a triple room
- Social areas include a beautiful teak sundeck with Jacuzzi and a cozy al fresco dining.
- On the main deck guests will find a spacious lounge and dining room.
- Snorkelling equipment, wetsuits and sea kayaks are available on board.
- Experience first hand the delicate and exquisite landscape of the Islands along with the unique flora and fauna.
This intimate, customized vessel transports 16 passengers through the enchanted Galapagos Islands on eight-, five- and four-day excursions.
To help you explore the archipelago’s underwater world, snorkeling gear, wetsuit and underwater camera are available for your use. After a day of exploring the Galapagos’ unique environment, relax with a cocktail from the bar in the main deck sitting area, or up on the spacious sundeck which has chaise lounges and a Jacuzzi, as well as an al fresco dining area. If you have one of the four upper deck double cabins, you will enjoy a private balcony from where to watch the moonlight slither across the waves. Other double cabins are on the main and lower decks, while a well appointed suite is on the main deck.
All accommodations have comfortable beds, safety deposit boxes, air-conditioning, private bathrooms with hot water, and plenty of space for your belongings. Natural Paradise’s 10 crewmembers are attentive to their guests’ needs. An official, bilingual naturalist guide will lead you on your exploration.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Places You'll See
Become enchanted by the unique and seemingly intrepid wildlife native to the Galapagos Islands. Dive in with the underwater life, or stay above water enjoying the other several water sports. For a dryer experience, relax on the sandy beaches soaking up the sun. Spend time with Giant Tortoises at the Charles Darwin Research Center.