- With more than 34 acres of land a large number of native and exotic species live in harmony
- Using contemporary techniques, the kitchens create flavors perfectly matched with the wine list
- Situated on the wetlands’ border, it provides great access to a protected natural environment
- On an engine boat, tour the Parana River’s various waterways as you are treated to local treats
- The estancia proudly presents a caiman farm created as a breeding project to restore the population
Designed as a place of quiet charm, its simple fashion derives from the local creole past form of architectural style. Each aspect invites guests to relax and enjoy the connection with nature. Bedrooms such as the deluxe rooms sit only a few meters away from the historic section and contain outstanding access to the river and its sandy beaches. Guests will also have the splendid opportunity to stay in the old house, built in 1868, where therein lies two superior rooms fully equipped with plenty of living space. Upon a lovely visit in winter, the estancia contains a library with a healthy fireplace and bookcases stocked with books providing the ideal setting for spending an afternoon during such a season. Horseback riding is a traditional aspect of the estate which now guests can experience and enjoy an unforgettable ride.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Puerto Valle Hotel De Esteros, Ituzaingó Department, Corrientes Province, Argentina
Places You'll See
The capital city of the region Corrientes, Argentina, it is located on the eastern shore of the Parana River roughly 621 miles from Buenos Aires. It contains a mixture of colonial and modern architecture filled with numerous churches throughout the city and home to one of the biggest carnival celebrations in the country.