- Enjoy a variety of activities to choose from while travelling on board
- Take advantage of the onboard Expedition Photo Specialist available to support guests in their search for the best photographic memory of their journey.
- Enjoy fine dining with meals prepared by A Le Cordon Bleu-educated gastronomy director made up of only the freshest local ingredients
- Experience Aquatic activities with a Glass-bottom boat, kayaks, snorkelling, swimming, and panga–based coastal exploration
- The “Pirates Aboard” program provides several materials and activities for younger travelers, and children-friendly meals, eating schedules, panga rides, and bridge visits with the Captain are all examples of something for everyone
The 46 cabin M/V Santa Cruz, built exclusively for cruising the Galápagos Islands was completely renovated in 2011, having been redesigned and The Santa Cruz is a small, 237 foot, 90 passenger deluxe Galapagos cruise ship. The 90 passengers can choose between single, double, triple and quad cabins, magnificently appointed and equipped for their deluxe Galapagos cruise. Fully carpeted and air conditioned, it is the right size cruise ship for a comfortable and relaxed vacation in the Galapagos Islands, Ecuador.
Yampu offers the Santa Cruz only as an add-on to our highlight packages. If booking alone, booking fee may apply.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Places You'll See
Become enchanted by the unique and seemingly intrepid wildlife native to the Galapagos Islands. Dive in with the underwater life, or stay above water enjoying the other several water sports. For a dryer experience, relax on the sandy beaches soaking up the sun. Spend time with Giant Tortoises at the Charles Darwin Research Center.