Outside Consultants Program: Yampu Tours Host Agency: Sales
Yampu Tours- Los Angeles, CA
Full or Part-time, Commission based
|Yampu Tours is looking for Outside Tour Consultants! Our ideal candidate will have traveled to at least two of our destinations, have a drive to succeed and will be ready to plan and sell tours to our destinations. After the training period you will learn how to create custom itineraries and use our software to its highest potential. This is a home based full-time or part-time position that is perfect for someone either looking to begin a career in the travel industry or someone who is looking to plan and sell experiential travel.
To the qualified candidates, we offer:
- Training Course to get started; mostly on destination and closing techniques
- Full sales and technical support;
- This is an independent contractor position with no basic salary, you earn based on commission/profit sharing
- High commission as much as 20% on Yampu trips and split commissions on other products Additional details available on how this is calculated
- Access to special promotional rates on cruises, flights and hotels for your own personal trips;
- Access to dozens of FAM trips yearly at cost or less than cost;
- Support from Yampu Staff post booking (operations/logistics). Yampu takes care of all the operational matters and documentation.
- Ongoing weekly training
- Access to Yampu leads
- Flexible schedule: you choose your own times though it is imperative that clients get a response within 24 hours
- Access to Yampu’s ARC/IATA to book ancillary services
- Minimum 20 hours a week commitment.
- Bring your own leads and clients
- Honesty and integrity when dealing with clients. Transparency is key
- Proactive to problem solving
- Maintain customer service to your clients keeping Yampu Quality
- Motivated to sell our custom tours and be successful.
- Must have proven experience having sold custom travel and be familiar with our destinations
- Extreme Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Technologically savvy and be familiar with all Office products
- Be able to put professional looking proposals together
- Provide own laptop, keyboard, mouse, monitor, headsets
- Quiet space to work from and fast speed internet
- Excellent customer service
- Meet monthly quotas to be able to not pay the monthly fees
To apply please send a brief cover letter to email@example.com outlining previous sales experience in an office job and any Yampu destinations you have traveled to (if any). Applications without a cover letter will not be read.