- With very few tourists per year, much of the wildlife is very well maintained and unharmed
- One of few places in the world that offers a variety of species in such close proximity
- Encounter incredible marine life such as orcas, right whales, sea lions, octopus, starfish and so much more
- All meal flavors are locally produced and carry an earth flavor of the land in each platter
- This spot is very carefully concealed from advertising and thus is able to keep a quite low profile
Set in a vast unfathomable stretch of land beside the frigid blue Atlantic Ocean, this quiet sheep farm situated on 210,000 acres of land welcomes 18 guests at a time primarily attracting the specific individual resembling a more traveler appear rather than tourist. Activities they will very much enjoy include kayaking, hiking, horseback riding, and investigating the environment at the southern point of the world. The lodgings consist of very plain and simply decorated houses which under their price includes three meals a day and all of the malbec that can be consumed. The guest rooms are well equipped with a neatly appointed living room, a kitchen, and a porch only a few feet from the Atlantic beach front.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Bahía Bustamante, Chubut Province, Argentina
Places You'll See
A southern province, this region of Argentina is mainly comprised of plains. This plateau stretches from the andes in the west to the Argentine Sea in the east with the relief ascending progressively from the sea to the mountain range. This is considered a barren region nearly entirely deprived of vegetation.