Private Cruise Highlights
- Accommodation in cabins with private facilities and air-conditioning
- Experienced professional jungle guide included in all outside trips, trails and canoe expedition
- Jungle trekking excursion to learn about the local flora, amongst the richest in the world
- Be part of the wild nature of the Amazon and admire the beauty kept hidden for many centuries
- Enjoy lounging on the large sun deck after a day of exploring the lush forests
The history of the M/V Desafio Brazil started more than 25 years ago, when the boat arrived completely empty in Manaus after a long term navigation from Rio de Janeiro the Amazonian waters. After a careful renovation to make it worthy to its guests, the M/V Desafio started navigating through the Amazon River with safety and comfort.
The boat was fully reconstructed in 2013 changing 85% of all the structure, in accordance with the new standards for shipbuilding regulations approved by the Navy of Brazil, getting a new date of birth due to its modern structure, improved spaces such as comfortable cabins, lobby, bar, solarium, and the amazing and acclimatized restaurant. The boat is NEW and counts on more than 25 years’ experience to guarantee a safe, comfortable and unique expedition to discover the Amazon the best way: through the Amazonian rivers.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Places You'll See
Known as the one of the longest rivers, and carrying the greatest volume of water in the world, the Amazon River runs through several South American countries. The surrounding jungle is teeming with wildlife, as well as over 40,000 species of plants. The river itself offers opportunities to see thousands of exotic fish and a wide variety of reptiles.