- Each exploration is specifically designed for you to enjoy all the must see sites
- Sacred Valley blends a particular beauty that has attracted travelers for hundreds of years
- The hotel is used as a base to link people to the natural temporal space and surroundings
- Meals are prepared both fill our guests but keep them lightweight in order to complete their excursions
- Hotel is designed to generate a vibrant dialogue with the surrounding Andean mountains
Located in the heart of the once mighty Inca Empire, it is more specifically situated on an old corn plantation and proudly offers guests more than 20 exploration activities either on foot or bicycle. Guides are enthusiastic about taking you to experience the area’s unique geography and Andean culture in all of its abundant wealth. This luxurious property displays 50 rooms, each designed for maximum silence and privacy, ensuring a deep rest after a long day of exploration. Rooms are not equipped with wi-fi, television, and or minibars so that guests are guaranteed a full withdrawal from the daily activities.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Places You'll See
Situated in the Andes, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, also known as the Urubamba Valley, has become a popular destination. With shopping in its many markets, several hiking routes, and ambitious activities such as rock climbing and river rafting, it appeals to all. Survey significant archeological dig sites, or simply explore the multitude of attractions in leisure.