- Be immersed in the splendors of the Serengeti on an intimate new level during a guided walking safari
- Go in search of the Great Migration, or look for the many other fascinating inhabitants on a guided game drive
- Take a break from Tanzanian adventures and cool off in the free-form infinity pool overlooking the watering hole and Serengeti plains
- Learn about African wildlife, culture, and history, and get to know the local Maasai at the lodge’s Discovery Centre
- Take a sunrise hot-air balloon flight over the Serengeti for breathtaking views of the landscape and wildlife below (extra cost)
Deep within Africa’s finest game reserve, our Safari Lodge welcomes you to a sanctuary of Four Seasons comfort. Get up close and intimate with lions, leopards and elephants – yet always feel safe and pampered. Secluded and spacious, the 77 guest rooms, suites and villas keep guests in constant touch with the Serengeti. Contemporary African décor features four-poster beds with mosquito netting, as well as local textiles and artwork – all enhanced by modern comforts such as air conditioning and high-speed Internet access. Step outside to the elevated, open-air sundeck with a direct view of the plains and enjoy a private audience with any lions or elephants that might be passing by. With exceptional views at every turn – the sweeping plains, a wildlife watering hole, the pristine infinity pool and the dramatic circular fire pit – the atmosphere at our indoor and outdoor dining venues is every bit as memorable as the expertly prepared African-inspired cuisine. Choose from an enticing variety of drink and meal options at the three restaurants, bar and a wine cellar.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Serengeti National Park, Serengeti, Mara Region, Tanzania
Places You'll See
Serengeti National Park
Famous for its annual migration of nearly two million zebra and wildebeest, the Tanzanian national park of the Serengeti hosts many walks of wildlife including the “big five”; The Masi Lion, African Leopard, African Bush Elephant, Eastern Black Rhinoceros, and the African Buffalo. Declared a world heritage site, this national park provides a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the local wildlife.