- Lie in the jacuzzi as you enjoy the breeze and sounds of the forest outside the surrounding wood panels
- As one of the most biodiverse regions in the world, enjoy the amount of birdwatching offered
- Programs into the jungle vary on the length of stay and especially based on your interest
- Enjoy flying across the treetops on the Sky Bike granting access to amazing jungle views
- While exploring the nearby trails, pay close attention in case you cross a white capuchin monkey
Embedded in the green heavens of the Amazon Nature Reserve, Mashpi Lodge is designed as the “ideal springboard” for exploring the unique world of the Mashpi Reserve only three hours away from Quito. The property features panoramic views of the surrounding forested mountains through its abundantly clear panoramic glass windows. The lodge can accommodate guests in 22 luxurious rooms, including 3 “Yaku” suites, and 19 “Wayra” rooms. The two story dining room provides a dramatic setting for a lively gourmet experience in which the chefs are greatly inspired by diversity of Ecuadorian cuisine and ingredients, making the most of its location between the Andes and the coast.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Mashpi Lodge, Distrito Metropolitano de Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador
Places You'll See
The wonders at Mashpi will fill you heart with such enthusiasm. The area is covered with much plant species from ferns to a wide variety of orchid species. You can also find over 500 species of birds fluttering through the jungle forest, monkeys swinging through the branches and pumas lurking about for a delightful meal.