- Captivating views of the surrounding vineyards and countryside
- Outdoor swimming pool beneath shady palm trees and very well lit in the evenings
- Easy routes to Santiago, Valparaiso, Vina del Mar, and the central coast of Chile
- Guest meals are carefully prepared by a private chef
- Enjoy outdoor activities to acquire familiarity with the natural wonders of Rosario Valley
Situated at 80 miles (120 km) from Santiago, more precisely located between Casablanca and San Antonio, Matetic Vineyards spans at around 9000 hectares in length. Due to its Mediterranean surroundings and climate, the establishment has the privilege of producing excellent red and white wines. La Casona Lodge is highly regarded as a typical, colonial, country home featuring eight luxurious rooms and after being remodelled in 2004, the fabulous lodge provides its customers with the option of enjoying an elegant stay while being spoiled at the property’s vineyards or visiting the region’s iconic surroundings.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Matetic Vineyards, Casablanca, Chile
Places You'll See
Relatively new to the Chilean wine scene, Casablanca Valley hosts numerous modern Vineyards and cellars with the highest wine making technology. The area’s Mediterranean climate of Cool misty nights and hot days provide excellent growing conditions.