- Enjoy views from the building’s great rooftop terrace also guaranteeing you impeccable sounds of the river
- The master suite consists of two floors, a glorious bed, and an awesome view
- Enjoy excursions among the natural beauty in the Patagonian temperate rainforest
- Take your children to the “Magic Corner” for them to relate positively to the native forest
- Enjoy the multiple routes for organized expeditions with the local experts
Well placed in the midst of the rain forest, Nothofagus is architecturally magnificent bringing its guests back to the simplicity of nature. The majority of the activities conducted throughout the area originate from the Nothofagus property. Part of the Huilo Huilo group of properties, one can find several interesting towns nearby including the closest forestry communities of Neltume and Puerto Fui. The main attractions offered in the known area are the pristine Fuy River, the Mocho Choshuenco Volcano and the Huilo Huilo Waterfall. The distinctive hotel contains 55 rooms, all with amazing views of the surrounding rain forest and the nearby volcano.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Nothofagus Hotel, Reserva Biológica Huilo Huilo, Neltume, Chile
Places You'll See
Huilo Huilo Biological Reserve
Huilo Huilo is a private for profit natural reserve and ecotourism project in southern Chile. Created in 1999, it encompasses 232 square miles of native forest in Chile committed to wildlife conservation and tourism and is located north east of the Mocho-Coshuenco volcano in Los Rios Region.