- Certified guides will lead you through Patagonia’s terrain visiting different wild fauna
- Several different trekking excursions offered based on difficulty and time frames through Torres del Paine
- Easy access to the camp from both Puerto Natales and Calafate in Argentina
- Camping programs are offered with utmost elegance and exceptional service
- Embark on a luxury tour aboard a catamaran viewing the Andes and other glorious surroundings
The first luxurious camp established in South America, Patagonia Camp is proud to offer its 18 yurts of double occupancy to any fortunate guest seeking to enjoy a visit to Lake Toro and Paine Massif. Each of these yurts are built for comfort thus come equipped with central heating, phones, private baths and amenities, full time electricity and hot water, and private terraces. The restaurant offers the finest of Chilean cuisine such as king’s crab and salmon and well accompanied with house wines from the infamous Matetic vineyards. The camp can be found between Puerto Natales and Torres del Paine National Park. Patagonia Camp can be best reached from Punta Arenas via Puerto Natales or Calafate in Argentina.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Patagonia Camp, Torres de Paine, Chile
Places You'll See
Torres del Paine
Take a hike through Torres del Paine National Park, located in the southern tiers of the Andes. Catch a glimpse of Flamingos and Guanacos, as you trek one of the hiking circuits, or take a day tour by boat and get an up close look at the surrounding glaciers.