- Unique land day tours are provided due to its central location in the archipelago
- The Yacht will always provide the safe passage from the lodge to other islands nearby
- Santa Cruz Island guarantees a wonderful time at its fine, white, sandy beaches
- Pikaia Lodge offers its own private Tortoise Reserve on the property for guests to encounter
- The Galapagos National Park also happens to be the greatest protected shark sanctuary in the world
Built for the environmentally conscious, physically active, and adventurous traveler, who seeks close encounters with the natural wonders of the Galapagos. The highest level of comfort and services are reasonably provided within the limitations of this remote location. As a guest of the Pikaia Lodge, you will enjoy the thrill and active land and marine guided excursions in small groups (up to 16 guests per group) before returning in the evening and settling in your peaceful accommodations.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Pikaia Lodge Galapagos, Galápagos Islands, Ecuador
Places You'll See
A small town on the island of Santa Cruz in the center of the Galapagos, the town is the most populated area in the Galapagos with more than 12000 inhabitants. Although a small inhabited town in the archipelego, it is also considered to have the finest infrastructure in the Galapagos. It is home to the Galapagos National Park and can be reached by plane which lands on Baltra island and then guests are transferred by ferry from Baltra to Santa Cruz Island.