- Cruise the Galapagos in comfort, enjoying tasteful cuisine
- Informative lectures by the certified bilingual naturalist guide
- All accommodations have air conditioning and a large, en-suite bathroom with full-size shower
- After a long day of exploring, curl up in the library to read or watch nature films
- The extended bow pulpit is excellent for scouting whales and dolphins
- The upper deck features a large, sheltered lounge and bar, with unusual circular seating that assures you a 360-degree view of the Islands
Introducing the Reina Silvia, “Queen of Galapagos yachts”, a 90 ft. deluxe yacht customized to carry 12 to 16 adventurers in comfort and safety through the Galapagos Islands.
The Reina Silvia offers an eight-day excursion through the western part of the Galapagos archipelago, and an eight-day itinerary that takes in the eastern islands. Snorkeling gear and kayaks will help you in your explorations of the islands. This first-class yacht ready to make your family’s or group of friend’s Galapagos dreams a reality!
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Places You'll See
Become enchanted by the unique and seemingly intrepid wildlife native to the Galapagos Islands. Dive in with the underwater life, or stay above water enjoying the other several water sports. For a dryer experience, relax on the sandy beaches soaking up the sun. Spend time with Giant Tortoises at the Charles Darwin Research Center.