- Go on safari through the wetlands with your expert guides on land and by water seeing various animals
- Guests are always well fed on any excursion taken through the vast terrain
- The gastronomy presented is of a local blend well made to satisfy all guests
- During your stay meet the neighbours: carpinchos, alligators, and several bird species
- After sunset, a nocturnal safari drive is offered to observe the nightlife in the wetlands
Originally a cattle ranch located in the Ibera wetlands, it’s property extends across 29,652 acres of land. The Conservation Land Trust now is dedicated to caring for this environment through a team of biologists veterinarians. This touristic establishment’s intentions is to provide guests with a close understanding to the local ecosystem. The bedrooms are very different from one another simply affirming the property’s philosophy of diversity. Designed and decorated in a unique style according to its own form and placement. Guests will be delighted with objects such as antique historical maps, stuffed animal collections, and vibrant wildlife paintings.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Rincón del Socorro, Mercedes Department, Corrientes Province, Argentina
Places You'll See
The capital city of the region Corrientes, Argentina, it is located on the eastern shore of the Parana River roughly 621 miles from Buenos Aires. It contains a mixture of colonial and modern architecture filled with numerous churches throughout the city and home to one of the biggest carnival celebrations in the country.