- Each of the suites is accompanied with al-fresco showers, a private plunge pool, and boasts about a gym
- Enjoy your afternoon gazing out at the nearby waterhole as you sip refreshments by the 'day bar'
- A meditation garden leads to the Amani Spa meanwhile the wine cellar has an enviable wine collection
- Sculpted into a hill of the earth, Earth Lodge is said to be the most environmentally sensitive lodge in Africa
- Dine in a wonderful atmosphere where you are overlooking a waterhole and unending bushveld
The Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve (adjoining Kruger National Park) features four separate safari lodges encompassing the philosophy of “Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow”. Representing “Tomorrow”, Earth Lodge reflects a new era of luxury and environmental consciousness. The Sabi Sands Game Reserve is a 65,000 hectare (160,618 acre) wildlife sanctuary and enjoys one of the most bio-diverse wildlife populations in Africa. It has only ever been a wilderness area and is home to a vast wildlife population including The Big Five and a number of endangered species as well. Flanking the Kruger National Park, animals pass unhindered between the reserves.
Designed to be harmonious with nature, Earth Lodge is sculpted into a slope, becoming almost indistinguishable from the surrounding landscape. Each of 13 ultra-luxurious suites includes individually designed furniture, a private plunge pool, en-suite glass fronted bathroom, indoor and outdoor showers and butler services. The lodge provides indoor/outdoor dining area overlooking a waterfall, a boma (outdoor dining area), library, art gallery, meditation garden, wine cellar and spa. Earth Lodge is all inclusive of meals, drinks and morning and evening game drives (either in private open air Land Rovers or on foot) with an accompanying Game Ranger and Shangaan Tracker.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Sabi Sabi - Earth Lodge, Sabie Park, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Places You'll See
Sabi Sands Game Reserve
With more than 200 different species of animal, including the Big Five, Sabi Sands Game Reserve is one of the best places for a real African safari. It is also home to thousands of plant varieties. Enjoy early morning or night drives through the terrain, or a guided hiking tour.