- In the evenings, retire to the warmth of the fireplace or the quiet library with a whiskey and share safari tales late into the night
- Enjoy dinning on delicious three-course meals, elegantly plated with a choice of starter, main course, and dessert
- Expect extraordinary sightings of hundreds of species of wildlife on a visit to the Serengeti, including lion, cheetah, elephant and more
- Discover the Serengeti on foot while the experienced guides lead a walking safari for a little extra thrill to the African adventure
- Visit nearby Merenga village to learn about the Kuria tribe, their culture, traditions and way of life
The award-winning Sayari Camp is renowned for extraordinary wildlife sightings and supreme comfort. Set on the unspoilt plains of the Northern Serengeti, close to the famous Lamai Wedge, Sayari gives guests easy access to the Mara River and multiple river crossing points. Sayari Camp offers some of the world’s finest game viewing – and it does so in remarkable style. Relax in an extra-comfortable hillside suite after a day on safari, or take a dip in the glorious rim-flow swimming pool with dramatic views over the northern plains. Intimate, contemporary and elegant, it is no surprise that this permanent camp is regularly voted one of the top safari escapes on the planet. Sayari has been carefully designed to include two mess areas, so guests can always find a tranquil, intimate spot and benefit from considerate, personal service. Each has a peaceful lounge and romantic indoor and outdoor dining areas. Framed by natural rock formations, the rim-flow swimming pool has impressive Serengeti views – it is the perfect spot to spend a lazy afternoon gazing out over the game-filled plains.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Serengeti National Park, Serengeti, Mara Region, Tanzania
Places You'll See
Serengeti National Park
Famous for its annual migration of nearly two million zebra and wildebeest, the Tanzanian national park of the Serengeti hosts many walks of wildlife including the “big five”; The Masi Lion, African Leopard, African Bush Elephant, Eastern Black Rhinoceros, and the African Buffalo. Declared a world heritage site, this national park provides a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the local wildlife.