- Wake up to early morning tea or coffee, a selection of fresh fruit and pastries on the deck overlooking the river
- Take an evening game drive to see the Big Five and other animals, and take a break for a bushveld Sundowner
- Dine on African-inspired cuisine served on the deck, or – weather permitting – around the fire in the open-air boma
- Enjoy the use of the infinity pool overlooking spectacular views of the distant Drakensberg Mountains
- Relax in the lounge/bar area and sip on a refreshing cocktail while watching the wildlife at the Nhlaralumi River
Enjoy magnificent views of the bush, the Nhlaralumi River and the distant foothills of the Drakensberg Mountain Range from the vantage point of the beautiful small koppie on which the Simbavati Hilltop Lodge is situated. Accommodation is pure African safari, and comprises of individual pavilion-style luxury tents, arranged to create a unique village feel. Each suite comprises two individual tents – one for the main bedroom, and a separate bathroom, which is linked by a passage that can be opened up on one side – allowing for an indoor or private outdoor shower experience. Privacy is guaranteed thanks to the careful placement of the tented-suites, ensuring a tranquil and intimate stay. Some of the private suites are situated to avail of the breathtaking views, and are therefore accessible via steep stairs. The lodge also offers an infinity pool, with panoramic views of the bushveld and Drakensberg Mountains, and a covered pool lounge for shaded outdoor relaxation.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Kruger National Park, Kruger Park, Limpopo, South Africa
Places You'll See
Kruger National Park
Get the real safari experience at the Kruger National Park, one of South Africa’s largest game reserves. The offers a chance to see some of the 500 plus species of wild birds, nearly 150 species of large mammals including all of the Big Five game animals, and over 100 species of reptiles including the black mamba. There’s even a 9-hole golf course.