- Each room contains an impeccable view of the nearby fjords
- The hotel retains a close connection to the industrial past even amidst the lush surroundings
- Experience the true pleasantries of a Patagonia excursion best conducted with Singular Hotel
- Enjoy a wonderful time at the wellness spa ensuring both relaxation and stress relief
- During any splendid excursion, savor a sumptuous picnic lunch
This most luxurious property is located in the town of Puerto Bories, nearby Puerto Natales. Originally constructed and used as a cold storage plant in the early 20th century, it was later abandoned and eventually rescued by its current owners to then be transformed into its current grandeur. The lodge contains a private collection of machines, engines, and other artifacts from the days of operation as a plant. The Singular Hotel is proud to offer 54 rooms and 3 suites to its lovely guests provide comfort and style without pretense: exemplifying the concept of simple luxury. The hotel’s over sized guestrooms provide guests with the most room to unwind and after a day of adventure along with a spacious bathroom in which the bath tub and shower are separated.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
The Singular Patagonia, Natales, Chile
Places You'll See
Before trekking up to the world-renowned Torres del Paine National Park, spend some time in the most common base city, Pureto Natles. Enjoy sailing the local waters, or exploring trails on horseback. Then visit some of the local supermarkets or trekking shops to stock up for your next adventure.