- Enjoy your stay in one of the air conditioned suites overlooking the Monwana River
- Depending on your preference, Thornybush provides both indoor and outdoor showers for all guests
- Not only a romantic getaway in the bush, but also an ideal family lodge with a great children's program
- Located directly adjacent to Kruger National Park, big game drives are most demanding from visitors
- Take the chance to closely interact with various wildlife that approaches the lodge throughout the day
Thornybush Game Reserve, is a private game reserve, near Hoedspruit, in the Limpopo province of South Africa. This establishment offers exhilarating dawn and dusk safaris,a spa,gourmet cuisine,fine wines and luxurious accommodation. 18 luxury air-conditioned suites and 2 generously proportioned family suites. The suites are superbly equipped in the lavish style befitting this 5-star Lodge. The en-suite bathroom features a double basin, bath overlooking the savanna and indoor and outdoor showers. The lodge offers a ‘Ranger in Training’ program for younger guests.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Thornybush Game Lodge, Hoedspruit, Limpopo, South Africa
Places You'll See
Thornybush Game Reserve
Set adjacent to Kruger National Park, Thornybush Game Reserve is home to the Big Five along with a variety of other African wildlife. This reserve is considered an ideal place for a family bound safari expedition. Visitors can enjoy daily game drives and relax in evenings under the lovely star shining down upon you and Africa.