- Explore the floating Uros Islands along with the Island of Taquile constructed from totora
- The Aymara excursion is set to take you through the expansive landscape and vibrant communities
- Visit Punos Juli and Pomata churches which were constructed during the Spanish conquests
- At Titilaka’s boathouse, a series of nautical sports are offered to guests for them to further enjoy themselves
- Relax at one of the two private beaches pertaining to the lodge on the private peninsula
Titilaka features 18 lake facing bedrooms connected by a central hallway and distributed upon three levels of the establishment. The corner room is perhaps the most popular of the various sorts offered at this lodge as it offers views of both sunrises and sunsets as well as spectacular panoramic views of the lake. Equipped with heated floors, a banquette overlooking the lake, iPod dock, minibar, a multipurpose table, blackout curtains, and many other features to accommodate guests during their visit. Dine comfortably with a 270 degree view of the lake as contemporary Peruvian dishes with local ingredients are served. As an Experience Lodge, Titilaka offers a variety of excursions and activities for guests from aquatics to bird watching and trekking.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Places You'll See
Puno (Lake Titicaca)
Situated on the shores of Lake Titicaca, is the picturesque city of Puno. Visit the llama farm where the locals get the fleece to make their signature textiles. Climb to the top of the hillside city for beautiful views of the lake, or head out on the water for a boat ride to see the famous floating islands.