- Enjoy breathtaking views of Plettenberg Bay from Tsala's dining room area, glass roomed lounge, or the open decks
- Explore the beauty of the Garden Route located just near the lodge's splendid location
- Stay in your private, elevated getaway along the romantic and adventurous Garden Route
- Tsala is filled with peace, harmony, and laughter as all enjoy their stay beneath the sun's rays
- Enjoy several activities nearby such as shark cage diving, bungee jumping, and swimming with seals
Amidst the treetops of an age-old indigenous forest, Tsala is a lavish celebration of the spirit of Africa.Like the monumental ruins of an ancient African civilization, Tsala’s impressive stone-masonry entrance flanked by water leads to a magnificent foyer. The elaborate Afro-baroque decor’s earthy colors, rich textures and handcrafted fittings are inspired by the diverse cultures of Africa, with the sophistication of the Western World. Tsala is, in every sense, a magical place – breathtaking views from everywhere, superb unobtrusive service and dining to match, whether at the renowned Zinzi Restaurant (SA’s Top 100), the Tsala dining room or in the intimacy of your suite. Staying in your own private elevated hideaway is romantic and adventurous, along with its perfect location in the heart of the Garden Route, this unique Hunter Hotels property is an ideal base for your holiday adventure.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Tsala Treetop Lodge, Greater Plettenberg Bay, Western Cape, South Africa
Places You'll See
Reaching out into the ocean is Plettenberg Bay. Here one can bathe in the tranquil waters while enjoying the sands of the beach, as well as take on adventurous tours. Birdwatching, diving, and whale watching are just a few of the options one has while visiting the bay. Stop by the Robberg Nature and Marine Reserve to witness the occasional great white, and penguins!