Private Cruise Highlights
- True rural idyll, nestled among green hills just 30 minutes from the historical city of São Luiz do Paraitinga.
- Take in magnificent scenery within the property with rivers, lakes and a breathtaking view from the top of the mountains.
- Adventurous travelers or families in search of tranquility can enjoy contact with nature, make new discoveries or else, find a small and secret corner of charm and simplicity.
- All activities and services are coupled with the privilege of having organic foods in addition to coffee and cachaça grown and produced Locally.
- The region has little movement of tourists, in this way, one can enjoy the places with much peace and quiet.
- In Catuçaba nothing disturbs the peace of nature. Catuçaba chooses to not have television or internet to bring guests something that they can not have easy access in their day to day; Quality time.
At Fazenda Catuçaba times goes slowly. In our property you will be allow to enjoy the tranquility and be connected with the nature.
Bordering the property of Fazenda Catuçaba isSerra do Mar, a State Park, which covers more than 315,000 hectares along the “Costa Verde”. The Park is one of the most bio diverse in the world, full of rivers, forests, waterfalls and mountains. At Fazenda Catuçaba we admire the Caipira Culture of the region and we protect and give special attention to all the inhabitants of the region (staff, musicians, artists, mothers and children) and their way of living.
We also love to invite artist to be inspired and create art in our Fazenda in order to integrate their art within our property (inside and outside the house). There are plenty of activities to do at Fazenda Catuçaba to experience the local culture andsurrounding natural beauty. According to your interests, you can make your stay at Fazenda Catuçaba very active, very relaxing, or a combination of both. You can discover the surroundings on your own or with our guides. Please ask our team to helpyou organize your days.
We wish you a wonderful stay at Fazenda Catuçaba and an unforgettable experience!
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Fazenda Catuçaba, São Luiz do Paraitinga - State of São Paulo, Brazil
Places You'll See
São Luiz do Paratinga
São Luiz do Paratinga is a town and municipality in the Vale do Paraíba region of Brazil. Once famous for its coffee farming and production, the city is now a popular destination for trekking and rafting, being conveniently located within the Serra do Mar State Park. Enjoy the colonial architecture in town, or venture off into the park along the many trail options provided, taking in unique views.
Natural Park of Mata Atlântica
Brazil’s Natural Park of Mata Atlântica, or Atlantic Forest, was once a gargantuan rain forest stretching along the continent’s coast through Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina. After a large amount of deforestation for timber, farming of coffee and cattle and urban development, the forest as decreased nearly 90%. What remains of the forest is still a vast region of different ecosystems from dry forests to wet rain forests with an array of flora and Fauna with a range of biological diversity similar to its neighbor, the Amazon. Reforestation projects have begun and is in the slow process of rejuvenation.