Private Lodge Highlights
- Pousada Picinguaba has just 10 rooms, with the aim of preserving exclusivity, experience and privacy.
- A charming inn in an exceptional location, which provides an authentic encounter with nature and local life.
- Located in a quiet bay in the heart of the Natural Park of Mata Atlântica in a small fishing village.
- Pousada offers 9 comfortable rooms amidst nature and sea views, plus a special suite with jacuzzi and an exceptional panoramic view.
- Guests will find the most suitable activities according to their state of mind; Be it restful or tranquil or exploring the extraordinary natural environment, untouched beaches, forests and mountains.
Picinguaba is the perfect place to discover real Brazil and take time to be in contact with nature and local culture. There is so much to do that it will inevitably fit your wishes. It is up to you! Either stay very active and adventurous or on the opposite, enjoy the calm and relaxed atmosphere of the Pousada. You are even welcome to do both. We thus offer a wide-range of activities at Picinguaba. Indeed, some of them are to be enjoyed in total freedom by our guests, whereas others experiences are guided by locals. Our team is at your service and aim to make your stay unforgettable by making your wishes come true.
This Yampu recommended trip add-on may only be booked in conjunction with any of our personalized trips. Your Yampu Tour Consultant will design an itinerary for you according to your available dates, interests and type of hotels. This is your trip and we will work on making it perfect!
Picinguaba, Ubatuba - State of São Paulo, Brazil
Places You'll See
Natural Park of Mata Atlântica
Brazil’s Natural Park of Mata Atlântica, or Atlantic Forest, was once a gargantuan rain forest stretching along the continent’s coast through Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina. After a large amount of deforestation for timber, farming of coffee and cattle and urban development, the forest as decreased nearly 90%. What remains of the forest is still a vast region of different ecosystems from dry forests to wet rain forests with an array of flora and Fauna with a range of biological diversity similar to its neighbor, the Amazon. Reforestation projects have begun and is in the slow process of rejuvenation.
São Luiz do Paratinga
São Luiz do Paratinga is a town and municipality in the Vale do Paraíba region of Brazil. Once famous for its coffee farming and production, the city is now a popular destination for trekking and rafting, being conveniently located within the Serra do Mar State Park. Enjoy the colonial architecture in town, or venture off into the park along the many trail options provided, taking in unique views.